Tuesday, July 28, 2015
We are very pleased to bring you the AmCham Indonesia Newsletter, an informative and proactive bi-weekly digest of focused news, relevant information, critical sector analyses, and exclusive profiles of our member Executives.
AmCham Indonesia welcomes input from our members - please note our contribution guidelines.
1. If you have written op-eds for other publications here and abroad, please send them to us to consider reprinting on the AmCham site. A lot of you write regularly and we would love to share your work with other members. Please provide a contact so we can get reprint permission if necessary.
2. If you have original ideas for commentaries and observations on Indonesian business and policy matters, please send us a note to see if we can use the pieces for the AmCham Web site. It is best to query first before writing something original for the site.
3. We will also consider book reviews and other material -- but not restaurant reviews or promotional pieces about local businesses.
4. Columns/commentaries should be not more than 1,000 words and are subject to editing by the new AmCham communications team of skilled and experienced editors.
5. The articles may not directly promote you or your business.
6. We are not able at this time to pay for contributions.
7. We will judge all submissions for quality, fairness, relevance and accuracy. We reserve the right to reject submissions that do not work for the new site.